Noctis Staff Application Oct 4, 2011 15:56:12 GMT -4
Post by Nekayne on Oct 4, 2011 15:56:12 GMT -4
So you want to join the Noctis team? That's great! While we don't accept just anyone that applies, we encourage people who feel dedicated to try out. Read the following information, then use the template provided to apply for a position you feel is right for you.
*We must note that we are notoriously picky when it comes to deciding on and accepting staff members.*
Before applying, please understand the following:
- You must have been a member for at least two weeks before applying
- You must be active; that is, you don't have to be on every day, but be around a few times every week.
- If applying as a mod, you must be literate; we want people who can carry a roleplay as wild pokemon, and write for events as necessary.
- You must be flexible if you decide to apply for either position. Spawning wild Pokemon does not always have to result in a battle, and every Pokemon has their own unique personality type.
- You must be able to co-exist with the other staff members. If, for any reason whatsoever, you have (unintentionally or otherwise) received a verbal warning from any admin, the likelihood of acceptance for any position is limited-to-none.
- You must be able to meet the monthly quota for posting. If you are unable to meet the monthly quota (which is periodically amended according to how active staff have been when replying to threads), you may not be able to retain your position as staff member.
- If you get denied, do not whine about it. Doing so will only make us feel confirmed in not making you a staff member.GMod
Positions available: 0
GMods are responsible for a larger portion of the site than Mods are. GMods are more than just taking care of boards and threads, but of members too and will initiate bannings when need be. GMods also have the ability to accept/decline applications and hand out certain Pokemon that Mods are not allowed to. GMods have a lot more responsibility on their shoulders and may be asked to complete admin-like tasks.Graphic Designer
Positions available: 0
The artists of Noctis. Graphic Designers are the ones who take care of Noctis' layout, look, and overall appeal. They make skins and are requested to make certain pieces from time to time depending on the situation. Graphic Designers should have a moderate grasp on HTML or at least know how to use it, and of course, be good with graphics and have an eye for design.Moderator
Positions available: 2
Moderators are the people who help run the site and make sure everything is in order. They take on the Mod roles for Roleplays, move topics when needed, and generally make sure site rules are being followed.
Below is the template for applying to be a Noctis Staff. Please fill it out and post it in it's own topic.
[b]Roleplay experience:[/b] (days/months/years)
[b]Previous staff jobs:[/b] (if you were a staff elsewhere, explain what position and what you did)
[b]Example of work:[/b] (if apply for GMod/Mod, post links to your roleplays or writing. They can be off-site as long as they can be read. For graphic designers, please post some examples of your work.)
[b]Why do you want to be a Noctis staff?[/b] (Well, why do you? Be completely honest.)