FAQ *update: 7/11/12 Jun 4, 2011 13:46:38 GMT -4
Post by Midnight on Jun 4, 2011 13:46:38 GMT -4
[/center]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POKEMON NOCTIS-RELATED QUESTIONS
1. What is Noctis?
2. Where is Noctis?
3. What is Noctis’ history?
4. Can I bring a premade character to this site?
5. Is there an age requirement for our characters?
6. What are Pokemorphs?
7. Can I make a Pokemorph character?
8. Can I capture a Pokemorph?
9. Can my Pokemorph character fight in a Pokemon battle?
10. What kind of Pokemon are available here?
11. Can I request a Pokemon?
12. Can I hint towards Pokemon I do or don’t like?
13. Can I bring a companion pokemon/request a starter that isn’t available at the Laboratory?
14. Can I skip routes?
15. Can I flee a battle?
16. What happens if I lose a battle?
17. Can I challenge another trainer to a battle?
18. Can I leave a battle to go heal my Pokemon?
19. What happens if my team faints?
20. What is auto-healing?
21. When does auto-healing work?
22. Will my Pokemon remain unconscious if I capture it after it’s fainted?
23. Why aren’t there any PokeCenters?
24. Is Noctis a liquid time area?
25. How do I earn money?
26. Where can I spend my money?
27. Can I use vehicles for transport or is it limited to Pokemon only?
1. Can I become a moderator/G-moderator/administrator?
2. What are face claims?
3. Why is there a signature limit?
4. What is plagiarism?
5. Why can’t I access the Forbidden Peaks?
6. Can I request a moderator?
Have any other questions that aren’t available here? That’s what the help board is for.